Latest CIMM Stories
NEW YORK, Oct. 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, the Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement (CIMM) announced the launch of an initiative to study the feasibility of an open standard to track and identify both entertainment content and advertisements across traditional as well as digital media platforms. The initiative called "Project: TAXI" (which stands for "track-able asset cross-platform identifier") was designed in response to the growing difficulty that content rights holders and...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.