Latest Cindi Leive Stories
NEW YORK, June 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Ellen Archer, President and Publisher of Hyperion, and Cindi Leive, Editor-in-Chief of Glamour magazine, today announced a publishing partnership. This collaboration begins with three books to be published in 2011 and 2012. This deal marks a strategic partnership that draws on each company's promotional and marketing strengths to reach and cater to women readers. Both Hyperion and Glamour will support the books with multi-tiered publicity and marketing...
CBS anchorwoman Katie Couric has joined Glamour magazine as a monthly columnist, editor-in-chief Cindi Leive announced Thursday. Couric, the anchor and managing editor of TV's CBS Evening News with Katie Couric, will start her Glamour gig by interviewing First Lady Michelle Obama for the magazine's December issue, Leive said. Couric is expected to explore in a month Q&A column what makes her female subjects so inspiring to other women and girls. Whether she's sitting down with a head of...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.