Latest Civilian Irregular Defense Group Stories
Four cybercriminals arrested in the Philippines last Wednesday were allegedly paid by terrorists to hack into the accounts of AT&T business customers, the FBI and that country's Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) told reporters over the weekend. According to Somini Sengupta of the New York Times and CNET's Steven Musil, the three men and one woman arrested in multiple raids conducted in the capital city of Manila were affiliated with an individual named Muhammad Zamir....
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.