Latest Claire Lomas Stories
Connie K. Ho for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online A paraplegic woman from the United Kingdom who was paralyzed due to an accident with a horse was the first woman to use a robotic exoskeleton suit that allows her to walk. According to Reuters, Claire Lomas, who lit the fire at Trafalgar Square to commence the Paralympics in London, is the first to utilize the ReWalk suit for home use and everyday tasks. A previous accident had left her paralyzed from the chest down. Recently,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.