Latest Clan Kennedy Stories
Filmmaker Robert Kline says he wanted his new documentary The Kennedys: America's Emerald Kings to focus on the political family's immigrant roots. Kline told UPI in a recent phone interview that he was more interested in chronicling the Kennedy clan's origins in Ireland, their eventual rise to power as one of the world's best-known political dynasties and their contributions to the world, than he was re-examining the scandals frequently associated with the family. I have been asked, 'Did...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.