Latest Clean Wind Energy Inc. Stories
ANNAPOLIS, Md., July 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Clean Wind Energy Tower, Inc. (OTCBB: CWET, the "Company") announced that the Company had filed with the United States Patent & Trademark Office, a patent application titled "Advanced Construction Using Precision Adjustment, Joining and Strengthening Techniques." The patent application describes and claims exclusive rights to an innovative building system and method that allows very strong and long-lasting structures to be built to...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.