Latest ClickStart Stories
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Feb. 3 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: LF), continues to be top dog with its progressive line of products featuring the playful LeapFrog(R) character "Scout" the puppy. The four new learning toys offer children from ages six months to three years personalized play, on-the-go learning fun and help building preschool readiness skills. The new Scout-themed toys are all on the LeapFrog Learning Path, a free online resource that gives parents...
When Chiara Jannotta Rothenberg was just 18 months old, her parents started sitting her on their laps to watch photo slide shows on the home computer. By the time she was 2, Chiara was slowly punching keyboard buttons with her little fingers in Microsoft (MSFT) Word. "She wanted to learn what mommy was doing," explains her mother, Jacqueline. Now 4, Chiara plays interactive games on kids' Web sites, including Viacom's (VIA) Noggin.com. She is among a growing number of children using computers...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.