Latest Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act Stories
Sequenom, a provider of genetic analysis products, has signed an agreement to acquire the Center for Molecular Medicine, a Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act certified clinical diagnostics laboratory based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Center for Molecular Medicine (CMM) is a joint venture between Spectrum Health, a not-for-profit health systems in Michigan, and the Van Andel Research Institute, an independent research institute with significant molecular biology expertise. Under the terms...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.