Latest Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments Stories
WASHINGTON, Feb. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced a ruling that allows patients direct access to their completed test reports. AACC supports this new ruling and applauds the ongoing efforts of HHS to empower patients to be informed healthcare consumers. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130701/PH41045LOGO) The final rule amends the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA) regulations...
MADISON, N.J., Feb. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- A final rule issued today by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) giving Americans increased access to their personal health information will empower patients to exercise greater control over their health, according to Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX), the world's leading provider of diagnostic information services. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130717/NY48934LOGO ) "Patient engagement is essential to...
Universal Forensics Corporation (UFC Laboratory) joins a short list of laboratories that have been granted AABB accreditation for relationship DNA testing Somerset, Pennsylvania (PRWEB) September 13, 2013 Universal Forensics Corporation (UFC Laboratory) joins a short list of laboratories that have been granted AABB accreditation for relationship DNA testing, according to Julie Cramer, President/CEO. This accreditation ensures that UFC Laboratory meets the highest professional standards...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.