Latest CLP Stories
July 19th #LabChatter hosted by ARUP Laboratories will be moderated by GenomeWeb and CLP magazine. Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) July 19, 2013 WHAT: The Department of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia has partnered with ARUP Laboratories to host a live Twitter chat discussing the latest news and clinical developments regarding the use of next-generation genome sequencing to enhance diagnostic evaluation of genetic disorders. The chat, coined...
ROSWELL, Ga., April 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Educational Services of America today announced that J.P. Campion has joined the company as director of College Living Prep (CLP), a private school that provides individualized education opportunities to students with learning disabilities who need assistance earning a high school diploma and preparing for college. CLP, based in Roswell, Ga., serves students in grades six through 12 who have experienced challenges achieving success in traditional...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.