Latest Coatesville Stories
HARRISBURG, Pa., Aug. 9 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- PennDOT invites the public to take part in a multi-day workshop later this month to discuss improvement plans for the Coatesville train station. The station is located on the Keystone Corridor, which provides high-speed rail service between Harrisburg and Philadelphia. PennDOT, in partnership with Chester County Planning Commission and the City of Coatesville, is seeking public input on ways to improve access, create a welcoming...
COATESVILLE, Pa., Dec. 5 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Coatesville's ongoing revitalization will be strengthened by the construction of a new hotel and office tower, Governor Edward G. Rendell said today while helping to break ground for the $36 million project. The Governor said the project, supported by a $10.5 million state investment, will create more than 800 new jobs. "Projects like this one do not happen by chance. You need the right location, the right proposal, and the right people...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.