Latest Coca-Cola formula Stories
CHICAGO, Feb. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The public radio program This American Life has revealed what it believes is the original recipe for Coca-Cola. The show found what appeared to be a copy of the famously guarded trade secret in a newspaper column published in the Atlanta Journal and Constitution on February 18, 1979. Then they spoke with historian Mark Pendergrast, who had discovered what he believed was a version of Coca-Cola's original formula decades before while...
By Jason Webb INZA, Colombia -- Colombian Indians are using the raw material of cocaine to make a soft drink they hope will displace in their area another, better known beverage with the same ingredient: Coca-Cola. Coca Sek -- a fizzy, sweet yellow drink with a fruity, slightly herbal taste -- is being made using coca leaf by Nasa Indians living in the village of Calderas high in the green mountains of Cauca Province in southern Colombia. While it will only become commercially available for...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.