Latest Coca-Cola Stories
Fortune magazine listed its Fortune 500 social media stars for the year last week, including Georgia-based giants Aflac and Coca Cola. Denae Olberding, a media strategist for Atlanta's Everspark Interactive, says their tactics can be reproduced for other companies. (PRWEB) May 09, 2013 Social media has become a crucial part of marketing strategy, a fact highlighted last week by Fortune magazine's release of its annual Fortune 500 “Social Media Stars” list — the top...
Glendale Community College biotechnology student Beau Grothendick ranks among top 1% in nation; feted in USA Today for prestigious scholarship. Glendale, AZ (PRWEB) May 03, 2013 Glendale Community College biotechnology student Beau Grothendick has been named to the 2013 All-USA Community College Academic Team. Only 20 students were selected from more than 1,800 nominations. Grothendick received a $2,500 scholarship, presented at the Awards of Excellence brunch held during the American...
Nationwide Truck Wraps Manufacturer, JMR Graphics, comments on an article discussing Coca Cola´s new all-digital campaign that is geared towards the teen demographic. Central Islip, NY (PRWEB) May 03, 2013 On May 3, nationwide truck wraps manufacturer, JMR Graphics, releases a comment on an article published on ADOTAS.com that discusses Coca-Cola´s new all-digital campaign that is geared towards the teen demographic. ADOTAS.com reports that Coca-Cola broadened “its marketing...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.