Latest CODA Energy Stories
Growing Energy Labs Inc. (Geli) has completed and interconnected California's first grid-tied, solar-integrated EV (electric vehicle) fast charging station optimized by battery energy storage. Benicia, California (PRWEB) June 18, 2014 Growing Energy Labs Inc. (Geli) today announced the commercial operation of the first grid-tied, solar-integrated EV (electric vehicle) fast charging station optimized by energy storage. Located at City Hall in the City of Benicia, the system was...
Complete safety validation will reduce installation periods from weeks to hours MONROVIA, Calif., Feb. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Following months of rigorous testing and evaluation, CODA's energy storage system - the CODA Core(TM) - has received 'subject 1973' safety standards certification from UL (Underwriters Laboratories). UL 1973 is the definitive third-party evaluation of energy storage safety, reliability and performance. The CODA 40kWh high-voltage system is the first...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.