Latest Codie awards Stories
Software industry veteran, Eileen Boerger, CorSource Technology Group president, is honored to serve a two-year term on the SIIA Software Division Board of Directors. SIIA is the principal trade association and a leading voice for the software, digital content, ed-tech and financial information industries. Portland, OR (PRWEB) May 09, 2012 The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) Software Division has elected CorSource Technology Group President, Eileen Boerger, to its...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.