Latest ColdQuanta Helps JPL Stories
Groundbreaking BEC Experiments on Space Station Boulder, Colorado (PRWEB) June 26, 2013 Bose-Einstein condensates will be produced in space using a system developed and manufactured in Boulder, Colorado. ColdQuanta has already supplied the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) with elements of its physics package destined to create Bose-Einstein condensates (BEC) in the Cold Atom Lab on the International Space Station (ISS). At the heart of the system, which simplifies and expedites the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.