Latest Coloplast Corp. Stories
MINNEAPOLIS, March 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Denmark-based Coloplast [COLOb.DC, www.us.coloplast.com] today announces the promotion of Kimberly Herman to president, chronic care, of Coloplast Corp., its U.S. subsidiary. Previously vice president, marketing, Herman has worked on various strategic initiatives for the company since August 2009. In her new role, she will focus on strengthening the commercial setup of the company. "The American market is extremely important for the future growth of...
People using intermittent catheters no longer need to re-use their catheters due to a new Medicare policy effective April 1, 2008. The change affects nearly 1 million individuals living with spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis and spina bifida, as well as those who have other permanent conditions requiring bladder management or experience urinary incontinence or retention. Backed by Coloplast Corp., members of Congress and the incontinence care community, the new policy eliminates...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.