Latest Color perception test Stories
The breakthrough genetic test designed to meet FAA and US Air Force requirements is set for release at the Aerospace Medical Association in May. Albuquerque, NM (PRWEB) May 04, 2012 Genevolve Vision Diagnostics is launching its military grade genetic test for all major forms of congenital color blindness at the Aerospace Medical Association annual event May 13th-15th in Atlanta, Georgia. It is the first totally objective color vision test that can consistently separate colorblind...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.