Latest Colorado Amendment 62 Stories
RICHMOND, Va., June 12, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The surprising upset of House Majority Leader Eric Cantor in Virginia's GOP primary is a warning to establishment politicians who compromise their pro-life base. Last year, Cantor introduced an amendment to the Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act which excluded those conceived in rape and incest from the law's protection. According to inside sources, several national pro-life groups went along with the change simply to help...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.