Latest Combination lock Stories
Who hasn't gone to the beach, stuffed their wallet into an old sneaker and taken off for a walk? Who hasn't left their iPod, car keys, or electronic games under a t-shirt and asked a complete stranger to keep an eye on things while they play in the surf? What can be riskier than that? Not much. Now Secure-It takes safety and security to a new level with Beach Safe, a compact, portable, polycarbon hardened safe that keeps jewelry, money, cell phones and all sorts of valuables securely...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.