Latest Community first responder Stories
By phil skelton, health reporter Health chiefs in rural areas of Gloucestershire are calling for sweeping changes to Great Western Ambulance Service. Health scrutiny members of Cotswold, Stroud and Forest of Dean District Councils want to see more training and better equipment for community first responders and more two manned ambulances on the roads. They also want more realistic response times for ambulances responding to emergency calls and more resources provided by the service in...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.