Latest comparative law Stories
Super Lawyers magazine names Indianapolis, IN Bankruptcy Attorney Edgardo Martinez of The Law Office of Edgardo Martinez, LLC one of the top attorneys in Indiana for 2011. Indianapolis, IN (PRWEB) July 08, 2011 Indianapolis, IN attorney Edgardo Martinez of The Law Office of Edgardo Martinez, LLC has been named by Indiana Super Lawyers magazine as one of the top attorneys in Indiana for 2011. Only five percent of the lawyers in the state are named by Super Lawyers. Edgardo Martinez has over...
EU citizens should be able to determine for themselves under which national law they want to bequeath their estate The holiday home on the Costa del Sol, the bank account in London, the local assets of foreign citizens resident in Germany - which rules apply to the bequeathing of such assets? Not an easy question, because the freedom to stipulate how one's assets are to be disposed of in one's last will and testament is subject to different limitations in each country of the EU. There is not...
AUGUSTA - Informed Notaries of Maine Inc., a private organization founded over 15 years ago to educate notaries in the state, will host an educational workshop on how to become an adult education notary instructor. The workshop will be held at the Augusta City Hall Auditorium from 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 13. The session is for anyone who would like to learn how to teach notary education and for those who have previously attended an adult education instructor course or previously...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.