Comparison of DNS server software Reference Libraries
A server is a program that functions as a socket listener. The term server can also be used to generally describe a host that is positioned to carry out one or more such programs. A server functions as either sole-operating software, or one or series of computers that links other electronic devices together. In addition, they often provide important and necessary services to members, both...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.