Latest competition law Stories
Kotchen & Low LLP announced today that it has filed a lawsuit on behalf of its client Sambreel Holdings LLC, a developer and publisher of social media and other online applications, against Facebook, Inc. for alleged violations of Sections 1 and 2 of the Sherman Antitrust Act, and California state laws prohibiting unfair competition and interference with contract. CARLSBAD, Calif. (PRWEB) March 19, 2012 Kotchen & Low LLP announced today that it has filed a lawsuit on behalf of its...
WASHINGTON, July 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Tom Sugrue, T-Mobile senior vice president of Government Affairs, issued the following statement on Sen. Herb Kohl's (D-Wis.) decision to oppose the AT&T/T-Mobile transaction. "We are disappointed to learn of the position taken by Sen. Kohl on the proposed merger between AT&T and T-Mobile USA. While we have a great deal of respect for Sen. Kohl, we strongly disagree with his analysis of this transaction, which will bring significant...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.