Latest Complement system Stories
CRESTWOOD, Ky., Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Apellis Pharmaceuticals announced today that it entered into an agreement to acquire Potentia Pharmaceuticals.
- Data Bode Well for Success of Ongoing Phase 2 Trial in Thrombotic Microangiopathies - SEATTLE, Nov.
-- Phase 2 Clinical Trial Planned to Begin This Quarter -- SEATTLE, April 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ: OMER) today announced that its Investigational New Drug
OAKLAND, Calif., March 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Machaon Diagnostics today announced the availability of its "aHUS Genetic Panel(TM)" (patent pending) to genetically confirm atypical Hemolytic
A new report published online in The FASEB Journal may lead the way toward new treatments or a cure for a common cause of blindness (proliferative retinopathies).
- Phase 2 Clinical Trial in aHUS and Other TMAs Expected to Begin Next Quarter - SEATTLE, March 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ: OMER) today announced positive
-- Successful Phase 1 Results Set the Stage for Trials in Patients with Life-Threatening Blood Disorders -- SEATTLE, March 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ: OMER)
-- Phase 2 Program Expected to Initiate this Quarter -- SEATTLE, Feb.
New testing approach uses Next Gen Sequencing platform MILWAUKEE, Jan.
- A small wooded valley; a dell.
- The protecting weather-shed built around the entrance to a house.
- The roofed-over space between the kitchen and the sleeping-quarters in a logging-camp, commonly used as a storeroom.