Latest Complement system Stories
- The Company Agrees to Physician Request to Continue Treatment of Patients with aHUS - SEATTLE, Feb.
CRESTWOOD, Ky., Feb. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
LOUISVILLE, Ky., Dec.
CRESTWOOD, Ky., Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Apellis Pharmaceuticals announced today that it entered into an agreement to acquire Potentia Pharmaceuticals.
- Data Bode Well for Success of Ongoing Phase 2 Trial in Thrombotic Microangiopathies - SEATTLE, Nov.
-- Phase 2 Clinical Trial Planned to Begin This Quarter -- SEATTLE, April 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ: OMER) today announced that its Investigational New Drug
OAKLAND, Calif., March 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Machaon Diagnostics today announced the availability of its "aHUS Genetic Panel(TM)" (patent pending) to genetically confirm atypical Hemolytic
A new report published online in The FASEB Journal may lead the way toward new treatments or a cure for a common cause of blindness (proliferative retinopathies).
- Phase 2 Clinical Trial in aHUS and Other TMAs Expected to Begin Next Quarter - SEATTLE, March 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ: OMER) today announced positive
-- Successful Phase 1 Results Set the Stage for Trials in Patients with Life-Threatening Blood Disorders -- SEATTLE, March 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ: OMER)
- To play, gamble.
- To impose upon; delude; trick; humbug; also, to joke; chaff.
- A deceitful game or trick; trickery; humbug; nonsense.