Latest Complete Genomics Inc. Stories
Complete Genomics Inc., a third-generation human genome sequencing company, today announced that the Institute for Systems Biology (ISB) employed Complete Genomics' human genome sequencing service to sequence a family quartet to determine the depth of genetic information possible in analyzing a full family's sequence, and to verify the gene responsible for Miller syndrome, a rare craniofacial disorder. Results from this collaboration were published online March 10 in the journal Science; the...
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Jan. 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Complete Genomics Inc., a newly launched, third-generation human genome sequencing company, today announced that it will release its sequencing data publically for the first time at the 10th annual Advances in Genome Biology and Technology (AGBT) meeting to be held in Marco Island, Fla., from Feb. 4-7. Dr. Clifford Reid, chairman, president and CEO of Complete Genomics, will review the analysis results during his presentation titled:...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.