Latest Complix NV Stories
HASSELT, Belgium, March 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Complix, a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of Cell Penetrating Alphabodies(TM) (CPABs), a unique class of protein therapeutics that are active against intracellular disease targets, announces that its CEO Dr Mark Vaeck will present tomorrow at BioCapital Europe [http://www.biocapitaleurope.com/BioCapitalEurope/index.html ] 2014 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (March 27th). Details of the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.