Latest ComSec LLC Stories
SpearTip, LLC - - CI Centre - - and ComSec, LLC are proud to present "Combating Corporate Espionage" Protecting Your Organization From "Spies, Hacks & Taps" this summer in Virginia Beach, VA. St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) June 17, 2013 Businesses today are in real danger of espionage, both technical and physical, and knowing how to protect against these dangers could make all the difference. SpearTip, LLC, a cyber counterespionage and counterintelligence firm, is sponsoring this event...
Continues SpearTipÃ¢s National Expansion & Enhances Counterespionage Capabilities St. Louis, Missouri (PRWEB) November 03, 2011 SpearTip, LLC CEO Jarrett Kolthoff announced that SpearTip has formed a strategic alliance with ComSec, LLC, of Virginia Beach, VA, which provides professional technical surveillance counter measure (TSCM) services nationwide. ComSecÃ¢s expertise includes electronic eavesdropping detection, bug sweeps, counterespionage consulting,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.