Latest Concrete Stories
Hycrete Meets NSF/ANSI 61 Criteria for Drinking Water Projects Carlstadt, NJ (PRWEB) September 13, 2013 Hycrete, Inc., a leader in waterproofing and corrosion protection technologies for concrete, is proud to announce the approval of its concrete admixtures in potable water applications. Hycrete admixtures were tested in accordance with NSF/ANSI 61 for use in concrete pipes and water tanks containing drinking water. The NSF approval is highly regarded by engineers locally as well...
MarketPublishers.com informs that a new research report on the polycarboxylate superplasticizer market prepared by BAC Reports is available in its catalogue. London, UK (PRWEB) September 13, 2013 MarketPublishers.com informs that a new research report on the polycarboxylate superplasticizer market prepared by BAC Reports is available in its catalogue. The newly published report “Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Market Research Report 2013” offers an extensive guide to the worldwide...
Shotcrete/Sprayed Concrete Market report analyzes shotcrete consumption in various applications and covers market demand with respective regions also providing market overview for the sprayed concrete market. http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/Sprayed-concrete-shotcrete-market-1116.html (PRWEB) September 06, 2013 The report “Shotcrete/Sprayed Concrete Market by Process (Wet & Dry), Applications (Underground Construction, Water Retaining Structures, Protective Coatings,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.