Latest Conductive polymers Stories
Consumers and Manufacturers Take ℠Wait and See´ Approach to Apple´s iPhone5 Release in 2H´12 Santa Clara, Calif. (PRWEB) August 16, 2012 Despite overall weaker shipments in 2012, new display and touch technology in small/medium devices continues to drive demand, especially in the smart phone sector. According to the NPD DisplaySearch Advanced Quarterly Small/Medium Shipment and Forecast Report, an increased demand for higher-performing smart phones is driving production...
Thin, conductive films are useful in displays and solar cells. A new solution-based chemistry developed at Brown University for making indium tin oxide films could allow engineers to employ a much simpler and cheaper manufacturing process. In a touch-screen display or a solar panel, any conductive overlay had better be clear. Engineers employ transparent thin films of indium tin oxide (ITO) for the job, but a high-tech material´s properties are only half its resume. They must also be...
John Neumann for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online Tech giant Samsung is urging rival LG to apologize after charges of corporate espionage relating to Samsung´s OLED display technology, reports Saeromi Shin for Bloomberg. Earlier this week, eleven employees of display manufacturer LG were charged with leaking technology from Samsung, according to Korean newswire Yonhap. LG executives were included in the group, with six of them being identified as former or current employees at...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.