Latest Congressional Steel Caucus Stories
WASHINGTON, May 26, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today, Carl R. Moulton, Vice Chairman of the Specialty Steel Industry of North America ("SSINA"), and Senior Vice President, International, Allegheny Technologies Incorporated, testified before the Congressional Steel Caucus. Attached is Mr. Moulton's testimony. About Specialty Steel Industry of North America Specialty Steel Industry of North America (SSINA) is a Washington, DC-based trade association representing virtually all...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.