Latest Consumer Health Information Corporation Stories
Smartphone apps have a high rate of dropouts with 26% being used only once and 74% being discontinued by the tenth use. An online survey was conducted by Consumer Health Information Corporation to gauge consumer interest in health apps and evaluate the likelihood of patient adherence to them. 79.9% of respondants preferred an app that would analyze the health information they were logging and provide personal feedback. For health apps to be successful patient adherence tools, they must be...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.