Latest Consumer Product Safety Commission Stories
New, interactive charts answer questions on everything from number of children's product recalls to total retail value of products recalled in a given year. Oakland, CA (PRWEB) October 20, 2011 WeMakeItSafer, Inc. announced the availability of data on product recalls issued by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) from 1999 through September 2011. The data are presented in a series of interactive charts available on the company's website and includes a vast array of information...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.