Latest Consumer Product Safety Commission Stories
A three-year-old child had to undergo invasive surgery recently after eating 37 Buckyball magnets, just months after a warning was issued on their danger to children. Doctors performed an X-ray last Friday after the child's parents took her in for what they thought were symptoms of the stomach flu, according to a Huffington Post report. The doctors found that Payton Bushnell had swallowed 37 high-powered Buckyball magnets, ripping holes in her lower intestine and stomach. The U.S....
- Remarkable; prodigious.
- Audacious; gutsy.
- Completely; extremely.
- Audaciously; boldly.
- Impressively great in size; enormous; extraordinary.