Latest Consumer Reports Stories
Tests find some products don´t meet SPF claims; paying more for sunscreen may not buy more protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays. YONKERS, NY (PRWEB) May 23, 2013 In Consumer Reports´ latest ratings of sunscreens, Up & Up (Target) Sport SPF 50 spray and Equate (Walmart) Ultra Protection SPF 50 lotion earned the highest scores in tests and were among the least expensive. Some of the priciest sunscreens Consumer Reports tested offered less than their labeled SPF value, a...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.