Latest Contemporary African Art Stories
Newark Museum Exhibition Examines Connections Between African Art, Cultural Astronomy. Newark, NJ (PRWEB) December 21, 2012 African Cosmos: Stellar Arts, the first major exhibition exploring the historical legacy of African cultural astronomy and its intersection with traditional and contemporary African arts, will debut at the Newark Museum February 27. Featuring more than 70 outstanding works of art from throughout the African continent, African Cosmos: Stellar Arts considers how the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.