Latest Continental Stories
- Continental technologies include Head-up Displays, Touchpad Devices, Intelligent Keys and Instrument Clusters AUBURN HILLS, Mich., May 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- International automotive supplier
-- Continental Tire the Americas (CTA) recognized for Job Creation by the National Development Council for its Academy 2015 Awards SUMTER, S.C., May 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Continental
At this year’s Telematics Berlin (May 11th-12th, Kempinski Hotel Bristol Berlin), Europe’s most focused Automotive Data forum, TU-Automotive are excited to announce a new series of panels
- Drivers mainly see electric cars as eco-friendly DETROIT, April 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Electric cars have a special "green" image among drivers in the U.S., but so far they
- Contrary to popular belief, research indicates drivers still want to own their vehicles. AUBURN HILLS, Mich., April 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- International automotive supplier
- Continental's goal - to make tire production more sustainable. AUBURN HILLS, Mich., April 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- While Earth Day is celebrated only once a year, international
Experienced and innovative with a wealth of know-how: PHOENIX has launched its advanced mining solutions and services in the NAFTA markets.
- Helmut Matschi, Member of the Executive Board, Continental, presents solutions for future mobility in a keynote address on Thursday, April 23 at the SAE World Congress in Detroit.
- Four core values as pillars: Trust, Passion to Win, Freedom to Act and For One Another AUBURN HILLS, Mich., April 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Continental, a leading international automotive
-- Jerry Gabbard retires as Vice President of Commercial Vehicles and Aftermarket in North America after more than a decade of service with Continental. ALLENTOWN, Pa., April 8,
- To befool; deceive; balk; jilt.
- An illusion; a trick; a cheat.