Latest Continental Stories
- Drivers mainly see electric cars as eco-friendly DETROIT, April 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Electric cars have a special "green" image among drivers in the U.S., but so far they
- Contrary to popular belief, research indicates drivers still want to own their vehicles. AUBURN HILLS, Mich., April 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- International automotive supplier
- Continental's goal - to make tire production more sustainable. AUBURN HILLS, Mich., April 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- While Earth Day is celebrated only once a year, international
Experienced and innovative with a wealth of know-how: PHOENIX has launched its advanced mining solutions and services in the NAFTA markets.
- Helmut Matschi, Member of the Executive Board, Continental, presents solutions for future mobility in a keynote address on Thursday, April 23 at the SAE World Congress in Detroit.
- Four core values as pillars: Trust, Passion to Win, Freedom to Act and For One Another AUBURN HILLS, Mich., April 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Continental, a leading international automotive
-- Jerry Gabbard retires as Vice President of Commercial Vehicles and Aftermarket in North America after more than a decade of service with Continental. ALLENTOWN, Pa., April 8,
Company invites individual and institutional investors to log-on to view presentation NEW YORK, March 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Continental AG (CTTAY, CON), Germany, one of the leading automotive
-- Company invites Main Street and Wall Street investors to attend interactive virtual conference NEW YORK, March 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Continental AG (CTTAY, CON), Germany,
EUGENE, Ore., Feb.
- A serpent whose bite was fabled to produce intense thirst.