Latest Continental Stories
Global Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Market 2014-2018 market research reports profiles key vendors like Advics, Continental, Hyundai Mobis, Robert Bosch and TRW Automotive. Dallas,
OKLAHOMA CITY, Sept. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Continental Resources, Inc. ("Continental" or the "Company") (NYSE: CLR) announced today that W.F.
- Replacement of Continental 120/70 ZR 17 and 120/70 R 17 motorcycle front wheel tires FORT MILL, S.C., Aug.
- Continental acquires 100% ownership of joint venture AUBURN HILLS, Mich., July 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The international automotive supplier Continental
- Continental's turbocharger with water-cooled aluminum turbine housing has entered series production in the three-cylinder gasoline engine of the MINI AUBURN HILLS, Mich., July
Local dealership offers Memorial Day pricing on wide range of makes and models COUNTRYSIDE, Ill., May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Memorial Day is observed to pay respect to the
- Future tire pressure sensors read pressure, load and tread depth AUBURN HILLS, Mich., May 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The close collaboration between electronics and tire developers
Earnings Conference Call Scheduled for Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. ET OKLAHOMA CITY, April 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Continental Resources, Inc.
- Pressure sensor-based Pedestrian Protection System (PPS pSAT) reduces pedestrian injuries in collisions. AUBURN HILLS and DETROIT, Mich., April 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Continental,
-- Innovative Telematics module facilitates "Always on" connectivity by handling multiple cellular technologies including LTE with up to 100 Mbps AUBURN HILLS, Mich.,
- The governor of a province or people.