Latest Contracting with the United States Government Stories
Fundamentals of Pricing Government Bids [a PDF download] explores how successful contractors are responding to a pressing federal sales challenge - the government awarding more contracts to the Lowest Price Technically Acceptable bidder. Chantilly, Virginia (PRWEB) August 10, 2012 Gary P. Loyd, CEO of Centurion Research Solutions, announced the release of a new white paper, Fundamentals of Pricing Government Bids, as part of Centurion´s Federal Contractor Knowledge series of webinars,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.