Latest Cooperative banking Stories
MoneyDesktop announced today the addition of nineteen Credit Union clients that will provide PFM within online banking. The integration of MoneyDesktop´s award-winning PFM solution, will allow each Credit Union to deliver a suite of feature-rich money management tools that will empower members to achieve financial goals. Provo, Utah (PRWEB) April 09, 2012 MoneyDesktop, an innovator that is redefining the way that people interact with their finances and with financial institutions,...
Credit Unions across the United States will benefit from ARS and SWBC Partnership El Dorado Hills, CA (PRWEB) March 14, 2012 American Recovery Service (ARS), the premier national repossession servicing firm, and SWBC, a recognized leader and trusted business partner in the financial services industry, have announced the completion of their technology integration which streamlines systems and business processes between the companies. ARS provides nationwide servicing of asset repossessions,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.