Latest Copegus Stories
PRINCETON, N.J., June 9, /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Pharmasset, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRUS) announced today that the interim results from the PROPEL study conducted by its partner Roche demonstrate that RG7128 triple combination therapy was safe and well tolerated.
BRISBANE, Calif., April 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- InterMune, Inc.
PRINCETON, N.J., Jan. 21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Pharmasset, Inc.
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 9 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Anadys Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANDS) announced today that dosing has begun in a Phase II trial of ANA598 in patients chronically infected with hepatitis C virus (HCV).
BASEL, Switzerland and BRISBANE, Calif., Aug. 19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Roche (SIX: ROG.VX; RO.S, OTCQX: RHHBY) and InterMune, Inc.
SAN DIEGO, July 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Anadys Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANDS) today announced finalization of the protocol for the Company's Phase II trial of ANA598 in combination with pegylated interferon-alpha and ribavirin in hepatitis C patients.
- Combination of R7227, protease inhibitor, and R7128, nucleoside polymerase inhibitor, shows significant potency in reducing viral load in patients with hepatitis C - NUTLEY, N.J., BRISBANE, Calif., and PRINCETON, N.J., April 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Roche, InterMune, Inc.
Start of trial triggers $10 million milestone payment to Pharmasset PRINCETON, N.J., April 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Pharmasset, Inc.
- Results inform selection of doses, regimens to be explored in Phase 2b study - -- Phase 2b program anticipated to begin in summer 2009 -- COPENHAGEN, April 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- InterMune, Inc.
BRISBANE, Calif., Feb. 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- InterMune, Inc. (Nasdaq: ITMN) today announced results from operations for the fourth quarter and 12 months ended December 31, 2008.
- One of the side scenes of the stage in a theater, or the space included between the side scenes.
- The outside stock exchange, or “curb market,” of Paris.
- A flute or groove on the blade of a sword.
- A section of stage scenery placed in a wing of a theatre.