Latest Copolymer Stories
A relatively fast, easy and inexpensive technique for inducing nanorods - rod-shaped semiconductor nanocrystals - to self-assemble into one-, two- and even three-dimensional macroscopic structures has been developed by a team of researchers with the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)'s Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (Berkeley Lab). This technique should enable more effective use of nanorods in solar cells, magnetic storage devices and sensors. It should also help boost the electrical and...
Monomer-Polymer and Dajac Labs announced today that it has acquired IsoSciences, LLC. Trevose, PA (PRWEB) December 02, 2011 Monomer-Polymer and Dajac Labs today announced it has completed the acquisition of IsoSciences, LLC, a privately-held manufacturer of stable isotope-labeled hormones, vitamins and specialty organic chemicals, located in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. IsoSciences, will become a subsidiary of the parent MPD Holdings and will complement MPDÃ¢s existing...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.