Latest Core Gamers Continue Stories
Enid Burns for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Even in a harsh economic climate, gamers continue to spend money on games, according to a new report. "Core Gaming 2013," a report released by The NPD Group, finds that almost half of the US population 9 and older play video games on a core gaming device. Purchasing of new games continues, but the rate of spending in the category is somewhat reduced compared to a year ago. While core gamers are still purchasing games, the rate at...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.