Latest Corinne Reczek Stories
Connie K. Ho for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Researchers from the University of Cincinnati recently found that marriage can increase middle-aged women´s drinking rate, while lowering men´s drinking rate. The study also discovered that men tended to drink more after going through a divorce. The study examined a general group of people and found that the drinking pattern will depend on the individual. “Marriage and divorce have different consequences for...
For better or for worse, in sickness and in health "“ there's a long line of research that associates marriage with reducing unhealthy habits such as smoking, and promoting better health habits such as regular checkups. However, new research is emerging that suggests married straight couples and cohabiting gay and lesbian couples in long-term intimate relationships may pick up each other's unhealthy habits as well. University of Cincinnati research into how those behaviors evolve will...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.