Latest Coronary stent Stories
Allegheny General Hospital (AGH) in Pittsburgh has been selected to join the ABSORB III clinical trial, a multi-center international study exploring a unique bioresorbable vascular scaffold (BVS), a small mesh tube that is designed to open a blocked artery and then fully dissolve over time, leaving the vessel free of a permanent metallic implant. The FDA-approved study of the drug-eluting AbsorbTM BVS, made by healthcare company Abbott, is expected to enroll approximately 2,250 patients...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.
More Images (1 images) »