Latest corporate lawyer Stories
David G. Gentry joins Atlanta based law firm Krevolin & Horst; will focus primarily on mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, and corporate finance transactions Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) July 25, 2013 Krevolin & Horst, LLC is pleased to welcome David G. Gentry as Corporate Associate. David joins the firm’s transaction team and will focus his practice on mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, and corporate finance transactions, as well as other significant corporate...
In today's world, legal issues and controversies are not only tried in the court of law, but also in the "court" of public opinion. However, corporate lawyers tend to separate legal activities from public relations strategies. In addition, they have often viewed media issues as separate from those involved in providing legal advice. Given today's savvy media culture, "no comment" is no longer a viable strategy. Nevertheless, there are small indications that some corporate lawyers are adapting...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.