Latest Corporate sustainability Stories
Despite the reality of the issues that the global economy is facing, businesses are still struggling to understand the importance of including environmental and social factors to their strategy, finances and operations. The 2013 ASEAN Corporate Sustainability Summit aims to shed some light on how companies can move beyond CSR and integrate sustainability into the core of its operations. Manila, Philippines (PRWEB) March 05, 2013 ECC International — through its learning solutions arm,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.