Latest Cost Control Solutions LLC Stories
RGIS, LLC, the global market leader in inventory and data collection for the healthcare industry, today announced a significant new service offering for healthcare facilities. The Remote Inventory Management System (RIMS) is the healthcare industry’s only cloud-based system for managing pharmaceutical products and clinical supplies outside central supply locations. AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (PRWEB) November 04, 2013 RGIS, LLC, the global market leader in inventory and data collection for the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.