Latest Counterfeit Stories
Advanced Component Testing will exhibit at the 2013 ERAI Executive Conference this April; showing that they are on the forefront in the war against counterfeit electronic components. Ronkonkoma, NY (PRWEB) March 18, 2013 Advanced Component Testing will be exhibiting at the upcoming 2013 ERAI Executive Conference, to be held at the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando, Florida on April 18th and 19th, 2013. This year´s conference theme, “Gaining Momentum — Supply Chain...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.