Latest Counterpart International Stories
A Nonprofit Building the Skills of Social Sector Organizations and Leaders ARLINGTON, Va., Jan. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Counterpart International, a leader in global development of the social sector, celebrates its 49th anniversary today. For the last five decades, Counterpart International has partnered with community organizations and leaders around the world to build inclusive and resilient communities - showing immediate and powerful social and economic results. (Logo:...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.